Saturday, July 23, 2011

So, about that posting-every-day thing...

I'd like to apologize for the break I've taken in posting. It's been for a combination of reasons - I was away from my computer and its files for a weekend and fell out of the habit; I've been busy; I've been disappointed with enough of the paintings I've done that I'm not looking forward to posting them; etc, etc, ad nauseum.

What I haven't stopped doing is painting. I've still done my painting every day, rain or shine enthusiasm or exhaustion, and I can at least be a little proud of that. No matter how spotty my posting has been, I have that to lean back on.

In the next few days, I'll be posting my backlog in batches of three or four, because even though I'm not proud of all of them, I'm proud of enough that I don't want to bury them.

Sorry again, boys and girls. I'll do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again - we've only a month and a half left, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment